Chassis - Single rack unit (1RU) chassis
CPU - One or two Intel® Xeon E5-2400 v2 or E5-2400 series processor family CPUs
Chipset - Intel C600 chipset
Memory - 12 DIMM slots
NIC - Embedded dual-port Intel I350 PCIe-based Gigabit Ethernet controller
Two riser cards with one PCIe card slot in each riser
Riser 1 (controlled by CPU 1)
• Slot 1: PCIe Gen 3 slot, x16 extended connector (Cisco CNIC), half-length, full-height, with NCSI and Cisco CNIC support. The Cisco 1225 virtual interface card requires an NCSI slot.
Riser 2 (controlled by CPU 2)
• Slot 2: PCIe Gen 3 slot, x8 connector, half-length, half-height, no NCSI support
The Emulex Pilot 3 Integrated Baseboard Management Controller provides video:
• Matrox G200e video controller
• Integrated 2D graphics core with hardware acceleration
• Supports all display resolutions up to1920 x 1200 x 16 bpp resolution at60 Hz
• 24-bit color depth for all resolutions less than 1600x1200
• 8 MB video memory
The following RAID options are available:
Embedded RAID (3 Gbps) (these implementations of RAID do not consume a PCIe slot).
• Embedded SATA-only RAID controller,supporting up to four SATA-only drives (RAID 0, 1, 10), or
• ROM5 RAID upgrade, supporting up to eight SAS+SATA drives (RAID 0,1, 10), or
• ROM55 RAID upgrade, supporting up to eight SAS+SATA drives (RAID 0, 1, 5, 10).
PCIe RAID controllers (these consume PCIe slots)
• LSI MegaRAID 9270CV-8i with 1 GB Transportable Memory Module (TMM) data cache and chassis-mounted (remote) supercap for data
cache power backup, supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60 and up to eight internal SAS+SATA drives.
• LSI MegaRAID 9240-8i RAID 8-port PCIe RAID controller, supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, and 50 and up to eight internal SAS+SATA drives.
• LSI MegaRAID 9220-8i RAID 8-port PCIe RAID controller supporting RAID 0, 1, and 10 and up to eight internal SAS+SATA drives
• One DB9 serial port connector
• Four USB 2.0 port connectors
• One DB15 VGA connector
• One 10/100/1000 Ethernet management port
• Two 1 GbE (10/100/1000 Mbps capable) Ethernet LOM ports
• Two USB 2.0 ports
• A front panel controller provides status indications and control buttons
One 450 W power supply or one 650 W power supply, depending on server configuration and loading. Prior to ma king a power supply selection, the UCS Power Calculator should be run to determine the right size power supply for your server configuration.
A fully configured C22 M3 server may require the 650 W power supply. The UCS Power Calculator can be found at the following link: https://mainstayadvisor.com/Go/Cisco/Cisco-UCS-Power-Calculator.aspx
Chassis: Five fans for front-to-rear cooling. N + 1 redundant.
Power supply: The power supply is equipped with a fan
|Integrated management processor
Cisco Integrated Management Controller (CIMC).
Depending on your CIMC settings, the CIMC can be accessed through the 1-Gb Ethernet dedicated management port, the 1-Gb Ethernet LOM ports, or a
Cisco 1225 virtual interface card